Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions on which Third Eye Diagnostics (3ED Limited) provide service to its patients and clients. Please ensure that you have read and understood them before booking an appointment and using this website.
As per the recommendation of a clinician (either your GP, Consultant or other allied healthcare professional) we will perform an ultrasound scan (“the Scan”).
If clinically and/or radiologically indicated we will provide an ultrasound-guided treatment targeted to the site of the body demonstrated on the scan.
Our Consultant Radiologist will provide you with a medical opinion on the results of the scan. However we are not in possession of all your medical records or history at the time of the scan and are therefore are not always able to advise you on any diagnostic results. However, after your scan we will provide you with a recommendation to go back to you referring clinician or that no further follow up is required. Should you have any questions about your Scan result, in particular if your symptoms persist, you should always seek the advice of your Consultant and/or General Practitioner to discuss the scan result.
We will supply a report in paper print format (and/or other optional media formats such as DVD, CD-ROM and USB stick, for which a charge will be applicable) including images and/or measurement results taken during the Scan.
If we recommend a medical follow-up as an outcome of the Scan, we recommend that you contact your General Practitioner (whose name we take at the time of booking and will also appears in the scan report) to discuss the Scan results. With your permission, we will also send a copy of the Scan report directly to your GP.
Price and payment terms
The price for the Scan will be according to the price published on the list published on the Third Eye Diagnostics website (thirdeyediagnositics.co.uk).
Third Eye Diagnostics (3ED Limited) are not bound to deliver a scan report until it is paid for by the customer.
All prices on our web site and within our price lists are subject to change without notice.
We will verify prices with you when confirming your appointment and before we take payment.
Bookings for the Scan are allotted a specific time slot. We make every effort to ensure the Scan is carried out at the allocated time, appointment times cannot be guaranteed.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal effects caused whilst customers are on the premises.
We reserve the right to modify the service without notice from time to time. If, by doing so, the service is materially different then you will have a right of cancellation.
We will not be responsible or liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage:
- Caused by any act or omission by Third Eye Diagnostics Limited or its employees, servants or agents
- Suffered by any person acting or failing to act as a result of the contents of any scan or any information supplied in connection with the Scan. Nothing in this clause shall exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Third Eye Diagnostics Limited.
Third Eye Diagnostics Limited will not be responsible for any breach of this contract caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Other terms that may apply to you
- Our general terms and conditions, which sets out the basis on which we will provide our services to you.
Changes to our terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site.
We may update and change our site from time to time
We may suspend or withdraw our site.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is for users in the UK only. Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom and services provided through our site are not available for use in other locations.
Keeping account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist healthcare or other advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to.Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us.This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by the means illustrated above.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Your liability to us:
- You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by us whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of these terms.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Which countries laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
By using this website and our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should read these carefully before using this website and our services and if you are uncertain about their applicability or your rights or obligations you should discontinue using the website.
Third Eye Diagnostics Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 10577565 and have our registered office at XAT Accountancy Limited, 5 Theobald Court, Elstree, WD6 4RN. To contact us, please use our contact form or telephone our customer service line on
By using our site you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website and/or our service.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.